- Only 300 Watts – less than 4 incandescent lights
- Unique Australian technology
- Self-contained – just plug it in and open the flaps
- Easily portable at 17 Kg, with four wheels, carry it anywhere
- No installation, no pipes, no water
- No consumables required
- Quiet with negligible running cost
- Compatible with 220 - 240 Volts ~50 Hz
- The optimal air-conditioning choice for humid conditions
- 1/2 PK (Half PK)
- No Remote control (automatic)
- Refrigerant type: R134a / Freon
- Warranty: 3 years for the Compressor and 2 years for the other parts
Portable Air Conditioner PC9
Unlike most air conditioners, Close Comfort only cools down the part of the room where you sit or sleep. can work in all rooms, even outdoors.
With local cooling, creating a comfortable, microclimate around you, Close Comfort avoids the energy wastage normally used to cool walls, floors, ceilings, and furniture. You can save as much as 85% of AC power consumption.